Lashkarev Petr (1833 or 1834–1899) – historian of canonic law and ecclesiastic architecture.
He was born in the family of a priest, studied at the Belgorod Spiritual School, then – at the Kursk Spiritual Seminary (1849-1855). As the best pupil, he was sent to the Kievan Spiritual Academy (1855-1859), and graduated from it with the Master degree. In 1859, he was elected for Bachelor of the Chair of Canonic Law and Ecclesiastic Archeology. In 1860-1861, he was Ass. Inspector; in 1861-1869 – Ass. Librarian; in 1861-1862 – Teacher in the Basic Theology; since 1866 – Ass. Professor at the same chair. In 1869, according to the new Rule, chairs of canonic law were separated from the chairs of ecclesiastic archeology and liturgics, and L. became Full Professor of Canonic Law, but he also taught ecclesiastic archeology and liturgics – till 1871. He studied some issues of ecclesiastic archeology. In 1869, he was sent to the First, and in 1871 – to the Secons Archeological Congress. In 1881, on the order of the Imperial Russian Archeological Society, he was a member of the Commission for disclosure of the frescos of the Kievan church of St Cyrill.
In 1870, he founded the Ecclesiastic Archeological Museum at the Kievan Spiritual Academy; since 1873, he worked at the description of ancient churches of Kiev, Chernigov, Pereyaslav, and Kanev.
In 1878-1891, he served as Inspector of the Aleksandrovskoe Real School; since 1885, he was Ass. Docent of the Legal Faculty of the St Vladimir Kievan University, at the Chair of Canonic Law; since 1891, he was Ass. Professor.
Since 1890, he was Actual State Councilor; he got many orders of the Russian Empire.
His attempts to defend his Doctor thesis failed several times because of the strong opposition of obviously unbiased critics from the Council of the Kievan Spiritual Academy; it led L. to the death of hearth attack.